Saturday, October 18, 2014

The Mid-Event Survery

We are now on hour 14 (I think) of the Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon! A few hours ago we were supposed to be doing our mid-event surveys. I did not do it then (I was busy watching Sherlock), but I am ready to do it now. By the way, I did end up getting an honorable mention for my weird reading position! Anyway...

1. What are you reading right now?

I am currently reading A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness

2. How many books have you read so far?


I have read 1 ½ books so far

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?


I just need to finish the second half of A Monster Calls. I probably will sleep the rest of the time.

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?


I did have to take some time to do Mandarin homework and clean, but I just try to enjoy those breaks and give myself a rest

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?

How much I am able to read! I didn't do nearly as well last time.

That's all for now!

So long!

Hannah Claire

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love A Monster Calls! I hope you're having a fun readathon! *\o/*

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're still awake and reading, I wish you lots of luck with the end of the readathon! - Shauna (Go Team Bronte!)

    ReplyDelete