Saturday, October 18, 2014

Dewey's 24 Readathon: opening meme

1. What fine part of the world are you reading from?

I am reading from Ohio which is in America. 

2. What book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

I am really excited about finishing the fifth Gallagher Girls book. 

3. Which snack are you most looking forward to? 

I just got some sour patch kids!

4. Tell us a little something about yourself. 

I am fifteen and homeschooled (mostly). I absolutely love to read!

5. What's one thing I'll do different today from last time?

I have two graphic novels in my stack this time and two other books to read if I get tired of the other. 

Hopefully I'll be posting more soon!

So long!

Hannah Claire 

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a fabulous time at Readathon!

    If you need a little singing boost as you read along: Here's Singing My Way Through the Readathon!

    ReplyDelete