Saturday, October 17, 2015

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon is Back!

Yes, I know that the last time I posted it was the April read-a-thon. But I'm back for the read-a-thon!

This year I am also a cheerleader for the event which I'm really excited about.

Time to get things started with the introductory meme!

1. What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

I am reading from Ohio!

2. Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

I'm really looking forward to Six of Crows and A Thousand Nights.

3. Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Hot chocolate!

4. Tell us a little something about yourself!

I pretty much spend all my spare time reading.

5. If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what's one thing you'll do different today?

I won't eat as many snacks, and I won't waste as much time doing random stuff.

I have to clean the kitchen before I can start reading so I have an audio book going. See you soon!

Hannah Claire

1 comment:

  1. Happy readathon! Cleaning the kitchen doesn't sound fun, I'm glad you have an audiobook to make it more enjoyable. I hope you have a great reading day!

    ReplyDelete