Saturday, October 17, 2015

Finishing up Hour 5!

I started off the morning with cleaning the kitchen and finishing up an audio book of The Martian. I really enjoyed the book over all and gave it 4 stars!

I moved on to trying to finish up The Marvels by Brian Selznick. I'm really not in the mood for this book right now. It really isn't as good as Selznick's other books. I've only read 50 pages of it so far today.

Because I really wasn't in the mood for The Marvels I switched over to A Thousand Nights by E. K. Johnston which is a new YA fantasy release. So far, it's not bad. I'm really excited to see where the story goes. Obviously, not a ton has happened since I'm only 25 pages in.

Throughout the morning I've read a couple of short stories in Twisted Fairy Tales. I'm just using this to break up long chunks of reading.

Hopefully I will update again soon!

Hannah Claire.

2 comments:

  1. It never hurts to put a book down especially since this readathon is so short. I hope you get into your other read. I love fairy tale books so I should look into Twisted Fairy Tales. Keep up the good work! #teamdogwood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy readathon! Congratulations on finishing your first book. Definitely switch it up to keep your reading mojo flowing! All the best.

    ReplyDelete