Monday, January 14, 2013

Hola, Mis Amigos!

Hi, everyone and welcome to the Life of a Full-Time Rice Candy Eater. My name is Jade Kanani and I am a teenager.

Now, I'm not really one of those teenagers who goes to parties all the time and is obsessed with their cell phone. I am, in fact, a homeschooler and a huge reader.



There are five people in my family. Here is my little sister Ginger and I. I am the one with the long hair and braces. Ginger is the other one. Ginger and I are best friends most of the time and enjoy joking around, talking, and watching movies together. The two of us are exactly 2 1/2 years apart. 


Here are some funny pictures I took with my other little sister, Lia. You have probably noticed that Lia doesn't look like me or Ginger. That is because last year, my family adopted Lia (her Chinese name is actually Yang Rui). She's seven now and is learning how to read. We don't get along as well and me and Ginger do but she's my little sister and I love her. 


Enough about my sisters! Let's get to the more about this blog. On this blog I will post about my life and what's going on. I might also post about books or movies that I absolutely love. 

I'll post more later!

I'm off to practice piano, the wonderful piano....



coming soon: PHANTOM OF THE OPERA: Every fangirl's dream!






1 comment: