Tuesday, January 15, 2013

SHADOW OF THE LIGHTS: A Book Review

How many of you have two friends that just happen to be amazing writers? Well, I do and they are none other than Lune Violette and Madison Louise (look them up on Amazon). One of them, Madison Louise, has two books published with two more on their way. Lune, has written her first finished novel during National Novel Writing Month and I cannot wait to read her book!

Anyway, I was taking a break from reading Phantom of the Opera when I tapped on a book called SHADOW OF THE LIGHTS by Madison Louise (I have a kindle touch). I started reading it and became immediately entranced by the story. I had to force myself to get up and do school. I ended up finishing SHADOW OF THE LIGHTS the same day. Here is my book review of it.


rating: definitely 5 stars

favorite part: I love the end

least favorite part: when everyone keeps telling Pearl that she can't celebrate Christmas

age to read it: It's appropriate for any age but because Pearl has a crush on someone and you kind have to understand what that is, I'd recommend it for 11 year olds

would I read it again?: Totally, I'm going to read it again around Christmas time

Now, I have to make this review more interesting by adding some pictures of how I was feeling throughout the book.





Once again, I highly recommend SHADOW OF THE LIGHTS by Madison Louise. 

So long!

Coming Soon: PHANTOM OF THE OPERA:  A Book Review

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the review!!! And you made memes! Makes an author cry. :')

    Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete