Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Challenge: Book Spine Poetry

It's the morning of the Bout of Books Read-a-Thon Day 2 and I have done absolutely no reading so far today. I did, however, start reading The Fault in Our Stars last night!

Anyway, the challenge today is to make a poem out of the titles of books. You are allowed an extra word for every book you choose (those will be in bold). The poem has to be at least 3 books long. If you want the full list of rules click here and the link will take you to the blog.

So here is my poem!


Matilda, The Giver,
Left Behind
The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe,
And now,
Because of Winn-Dixie,
Dorothy Must Die,
In cold blood,
at,
Fahrenheit 451

This poem was so much fun to make! I wasn't sure if I had enough books, but I'm proud of how this turned out. Stay tuned for my day 2 update and more challenges!

So long!

Hannah Claire



4 comments: