Monday, August 19, 2013

Two Years Ago...



I just had to show you this picture. This is me and Ginger (before Lia came to America) on our first day of school two years ago. That meant that Ginger was going into 5th grade and I was going into 7th grade. That was the beginning of my realization of college and other future goals and the year that my academics soared.

As you can see in this picture, neither one of us has brushed our hair or gotten dressed. I actually think that Ginger is wearing the same headband in this picture as the one she wore in our first day of school photo shoot this year! I was wearing braces then and I am so glad that I no longer have to.

We were in the height of adoption planning by then. We knew that we were adopting Lia by then and began making plans for travel and such.

So enough reveling in the past and living now!

So long!

Jade

PS: just to show how much I HAVEN'T grown, I'm still wearing both of those shirts now!

No comments:

Post a Comment