Tuesday, January 28, 2014

T-Shirt Con

I'm planning on something very special for my blog next week.

Huge.

Probably not...

Anyway, I'm really excited about it.

I'm calling it the....

Are you ready for it?

T-Shirt Con!

I was not able to attend the Comic-Con in California this year.

I didn't even get to go to any of our local ones.

That is okay, though, because I'm having my own.

Sort of.

I went through my shirts yesterday and took out all of my fandom shirts. I then went and found things throughout my house that went along with the fandom such as lightsabers and Harry Potter glasses.

Thus, T-Shirt Con was born.

Next week, I will post a picture everyday of me in a fandom shirt with at least one other prop.

I will do this for six days precisely.

The fandoms that I will be honoring are the following: Harry Potter, Star Wars (twice!), Disney, Marvel Universe, and Sherlock*.

*You should know now that I do not yet own a Sherlock t-shirt (Hot-Topic, here I come!) so I have improvised.

You do not understand how tempting it is for me to go buy a bunch of Harry Potter and Downton Abbey stuff for this, but I'm on a budget....

I don't copyright this idea at all and it would be really cool if you guys joined me in this. You don't have to do it everyday, either. Just find a collection of fandom stuff and wear one outfit a day next week. If you decide to do it, just leave a comment on my daily T-Shirt Con post next week! If you have a blog and post pictures, please leave the link in the comments!

I will be starting February 3 and ending on February 8.

This is going to be fun!

Once again, I hope you join me in the T-Shirt Con!

So long!

-Jade Kanani

5 comments: