Thursday, March 6, 2014

Library Haul

I decided to postpone my library till today just to finish off the Bookish Academy Awards. A lot of the books I wanted were at different libraries so I probably have 9 books on hold right now. I did manage to pick up a couple of new books though.

Here we go!


1. The Sword Thief (39 Clues series) by Peter Lerangis

I have not read the second book in the 39 Clues yet, but I figured that while I wait for it to come in, I go ahead and get the third book.

2. The Sisters Grimm: A Very Grimm Guide by Michael Buckley

I'm saving this book for after I finish The Council of Mirrors (the last Sisters Grimm book). I'm excited to find out a bit more about some of the more minor characters.

3. The Seven Tales of Trinket by Shelley Moore Thomas

Ginger read this book last year or the year before and absolutely loved it. It is a middle grade book and I already know one spoiler in it, but I kind of want to try it! It looks really long but the font is really big. It shouldn't take me that long.

4. Murder of the Orient Express by Agatha Christie

I've read one Agatha Christie book (And Then There Were None) and loved it. I've heard really good things about this book and I can't wait to read it. By the way, Lune Lenore Violette did a post about Agatha Christie that you should read.

5. I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter

This sounds like a hopeless romance, but it really isn't. Just letting you know. I don't read those kinds of books! I can't wait to read another Ally Carter book and hopefully it will tide me over till I can get Perfect Scoundrels (3rd book in the Heist Society series). 

6. Wonderstruck by Brian Selznick

I've read this book before but now that I have such a love for sign language and deaf culture, I desperately need to read it again. 

I hope you have enjoyed this library haul. 

I will try to post book reviews!

So long!

-Hannah





3 comments:

  1. Great book haul! You'll love I'D TELL YOU I LOVE YOU BUT THEN I'D HAVE TO KILL YOU. I can't remember if there was anything over the top in it...I don't *think* there is. I read it a few years ago, so I can't really remember. But it was REALLY good. All of Ally Carter's books are good! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked and there isn't. It's really tame for most YA books!

      Delete
    2. It is very tame. It's because her publisher is from Disney, and you know Disney. Lol.

      Delete