Wednesday, July 9, 2014

#AYEARATHON -Day 2


Day 2 was tough. Just saying. After staying up late finishing The Catcher in the Rye and waking up at 5:30 to go to the gym, I was exhausted. Not to mention that I had piano and we were having people over that night.

I say all that to say that day 2 was not a fantastic reading day.

I decided to start another one of the books that I have to read for school which was Fahrenheit 451. I'm not enjoying it very much so it isn't going too fast. I also started reading The Scarlet Pimpernel with Lune Lenore Violette. I'm taking it kind of slow. It is so good and I've only read the first chapter!

Day 2 progress

books finished total: 1

books currently reading: 2

pages read today: 52

pages read total: 190

I'm hoping to get most of the way through Fahrenheit 451 on day 3 and get through 2 more chapters of The Scarlet Pimpernel. 

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment