Sunday, July 28, 2013

Possible First Day of School Outfits

Even though I'm not a public schooler, I still like to have fun with my first day of school outfits. Here are some possibilities. I would really like to wear my orange (my favorite color!) skinny jeans but I may not.

              This picture was blurry but here is a close up of the shirt.

I will wear an undershirt because of it being a low v-neck.


This is the original shirt that I got to wear with these pants. The only thing is that it may be too hot outside to wear this. 


As you can see, I really like blue and orange. 


This is a new outfit that I created. The plaid shirt is pink with orange stripes which complements the orange shirt. 

I just put together this outfit so I don't know if it looks good. The shirt is a size to big and I'll wear it with a purple undershirt.


I love my Avengers shirt and I might wear it just to show that on the first day of school. 


So what do you think I should wear? I may add more outfits that I create to the list as well. I will let you know my final decision when I start school in a couple of weeks. 







No comments:

Post a Comment