Saturday, April 26, 2014

Mid-Event Survey (Dewey's Read-a-Thon)

We are half way through Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon and it is time for the Mid-Event Survey.

Mid-Event Survey
1. What are you reading right now?

I am currently reading Under the Egg by Laura Marx Fitzgerald

2. How many books have you read so far?

Only one. I'm working on the second.

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?

Finishing Under the Egg (hopefully) and The Darkest Minds (probably) You never know, I might only have the brain power to reread Harry Potter at this point!

4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?

Nope! I originally had tennis practice but it was cancelled last minute.

5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?

YES! I just remind myself that I probably do need a break and to use that time wisely.

6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?

How many people are participating, the amount of organization, and the general enthusiasm!

7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? 

ADVERTISE MORE!!!!!!!!!!

8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?

Read only new books that do not include non-fiction. I'd also like to have more snacks on hand! 

9. Are you getting tired yet?

Absolutely! My brain gets foggy after 200 pages.

10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?

Don't feel like you have to do EVERY challenge. 

So long!

Hannah Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment