Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My Personal Theme Songs

I thought, a few days ago, about if I had a theme song, what would it be?

This is the post where I answer that.

Here are four songs that I think describe me somewhat.

1. All Most There from The Princess and the Frog


I really like this song and I think that Tiana is a whole lot like me. I have my dreams and I am going to make them come true. 


2. I Won't Say I'm in Love from Hercules


This one isn't as true for me as All Most There. I mean, I haven't had a string of boyfriends that all broke my heart, but my friends can attest to the fact that most of the time I really won't say that I'm in love. Of course, it's never really love. Oh well, this is one of the songs that I will pick. 


3. Let it Go from Frozen


I like to sing this song when I'm trying to let something go. Not to mention, I really like this song! The one line that does not apply to me is "That perfect girl is gone." 


4. Be Prepared from Lion King


The name applies to me more than the song. I feel like I act like Scar at times. 

If you know me, I'd love to hear if you agree that these would be my theme songs. 

I'd also love to find out what your theme songs would be!

So long!

-Jade Kanani

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Those songs are perfect for you. If I had to pick a theme song for myself, I would probably go with Trouble is a Friend by Lenka or Schubert's 13th String Quartet in A Minor. (Loki in Stuttgard.). :D If I was going with Disney songs only: Everybody Wants to be a Cat, I Have a Dream,or Almost There. :) For a villainous theme song, Cruella DeVille, hands down.

    ReplyDelete