Monday, August 18, 2014

Bout of Books 11.0 TBR

I know I said in my last post that I wasn't going to do a TBR for the Bout of Books Read-a-Thon, but I changed my mind.

I do have a tentative list that I can work my way through if time allows.


1. We Were Liars

I've actually already gotten through this book, but I was planning on reading it for Bout of Books. 


2. The Fault in Our Stars

That's right. I haven't read it yet. I was number 845 on the hold list at the library last time I checked, but today I found it available on the Kindle library. I'm planning on starting this one next and I can't wait!


3. Rebel Belle

There was so much hype surrounding this book when it came out and that was probably one of the reasons I didn't read it. I have a tendency to never read hyped up books. I just can't do it! Now that the hype has died down, I'm ready to read this book!


4. The Break Up Artist

My friend, Lune Lenore Violette, recommended this book over on her blog and it sounds so interesting. 


5. Out of Sight, Out of Time

This is the fifth book in the Gallagher Girls series which is one of my favorite YA series' ever. I am really looking forward to this book. These books don't take long to read at all so I'll probably be able to fly through it.


6. The Arctic Incident: The Graphic Novel

I've read the first two books in the Artemis Fowl series and have reviewed the second one. This is the graphic novel edition. Graphic novels are great for read-a-thons or just when your really busy because they don't take that long to read. I'm really excited to see how they draw some of the scenes in this book!


7. The Plain Janes

This is one more graphic novel. I don't know a ton about it except that it sounds good!


So that is all for my Bout of Books TBR. I probably won't get through all of these but these are the books that I will be choosing from.

I'll see you in my next post!

So long!

Hannah Claire







No comments:

Post a Comment