Friday, January 24, 2014

Top 5 Friday!

I'm going to start something called "Top 5 Friday." Every Friday I will post my top five of something.

This weeks topic: TOP 5 DISNEY SONGS

I'm obsessed with Disney music. It's just amazing. 

Here we go!

1. I'll Make a Man out of You from Mulan


This song is hilarious! I love all the music from Mulan but this is definitely the best song. Not to mention, the Avengers version of this is very funny as well.

2. Let it Go from Frozen


This song is just amazing. It just is. Your argument is invalid. Sorry.

3. Circle of Life from Lion King


I don't necessarily agree with the views of this song, but I still think it is a great song. It's another one of those songs you just can't argue with. 

4. Kiss the Girl from The Little Mermaid


I really like this song and I have no idea why. You probably know what I mean.

5. Friend Like Me from Aladdin


I love the animation in the song! Not to mention the lyrics are pretty funny.

Bonus: A Whole New World from Aladdin


I couldn't resist adding this one as a bonus. I just love the song. 

What are your top ten Disney songs? I'd love to find out.

So long!

-Jade Kanani

2 comments:

  1. I love all these songs!! I need to re-watch all ze Disney movies. Especially Aladdin!

    ReplyDelete