Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Bookish Academy Awards Part 3

It's the last day of the Bookish Academy Awards and we're wrapping it up with the five best categories!

1. Best actor- male protagonist

2. Best actress- female protagonist

3. Best supporting actor- male side-kick

4. Best supporting actress- female side-kick

5. best visual effects- most action packed

I'm really excited about announcing these.

These are absolutely my favorite categories.

Are you ready?

Here we go!

1. Best Male Protagonist goes to...


Hugo Cabret (The Invention of Hugo Cabret)!

I was going to give this award to Sage from False Prince but then I remembered how annoying he got. Then I remembered Hugo. He definitely deserved this award.

2. Best Female Protagonist goes to...


Liesel Meminger (The Book Thief)!

Liesel was just an amazing character. She was the perfect mix of spunk and sweetness. I loved her so much!

3. Best Male Side-Kick goes to...


W. W. Hale the Fifth (Heist Society)!

This was obviously going to go to Hale. How could it not? He is the perfect side kick!

4. Best Female Side-Kick goes to...


Rue (Hunger Games)!

This one was really hard. I loved Rue as a character. I think every older sister saw her as their little sister (along with Prim).

5. Most Action Packed Book goes to...


Arch Nemesis!

You would not believe how much Lune fit into one book! There is so much action in this book. I can't remember exactly but I'm thinking there were three or four battles. The climax was amazingly perfect. 

I have really enjoyed these Bookish Academy Awards and I hope you have as well!

I am planning on doing this again next year around the time of the Oscars.

So long!

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment