Friday, February 14, 2014

Top 5 Friday: Best Movie Heroes

Hello, everyone! Once again, I must say that I'm sorry for not posting. I'm so busy right now and not to mention, my computer was sent to the Apple store and I'm not a fan of my dad's laptop.

Anyway, today's topic is the best movie heroes.

We will be starting with number five and working up!

5. Mulan from uhh... Mulan!


Mulan is just cool and she ends up saving all of China (even though the Hans do end up taking over, really)! Not to mention, she has an amazing side kick. My favorite part, she puts intelligence and fighting for what's right over love.

4. Haymitch Abernathy from Hunger Games


Compare Haymitch to Katniss. Yes, she ended up overthrowing President Coin and all, but who was the brains behind it all? Who invested time in her and got her worked up enough to do everything she did? It was all Haymitch. 

3. The Avengers from... Avengers


They are the AVENGERS! They are pretty much required to be on this list. They took down a whole army. Just them. Yes, they're victory was a little too easy with closing the portal and conveniently killing the entire army (like Phantom Menace!), but still. They are the world's mightiest heroes. Well, except for the next two heroes on my list.

2. Harry Potter from...once again, Harry Potter


Okay, do I even need to explain this. Harry has been an amazing hero SINCE HE WAS ONE! He was even willing to sacrifice his life when he was only eleven. If you are a Harry Potter nerd, you'd notice that this picture is from the most heroic scene from the movies. So, I hope you get the picture, only the next heroes can beat Harry Potter.

drum roll, please!

.............................

1. The eagles from Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit


These eagles turn up wherever the plot cannot come up with a decent way for the characters to escape. Seriously, every time. You can't beat the eagles! 

I hope you enjoyed this Top 5 Friday!

Tell me who you think are the top 5 heroes in the comments.

So long!

-Hannah




3 comments:

  1. President Coin? Did you mean "Snow" by chance? ;)

    And my Top One Hero would be Batman. (not going to do all since I already did a Top Five today. lol)

    Awesome post! Tres beacoup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's what I meant! Still, she overthrew President Coin as well.

      Delete
  2. This is so true! The eagles save everyone's sorry hides.

    ReplyDelete