Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Library Haul (#4)

I realized that I haven't done one of these posts in a while, so here is my fourth library haul!


1. One False Note by Gordon Kormann

I checked this out a while back but never read it. I'm really interested in finishing this series.

2. The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner

When the librarian saw that I checked out Shadow Future she instead that I check out this book. I'm not sure if I will read it, but I may.

3. I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter

This is another book that I just haven't gotten to. I cannot wait to read this book!

4. Inside the Shadow City (Kiki Stike 1) by Kirsten Miller

Lune Lenore Violette really likes this series so I just had to get it.

5. Storybook of Legends by Shannon Hale

This is definitely a girly middle grade novel. The cover and pages are rather nauseating but I am kind of interested in the story.

6. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness

I've heard so many good things about Patrick Ness and this looks like a really good book. Unfortunately, upon further research I probably won't read this one.

7. The Shadow Throne by Jennifer A. Nielson

This is the final book in the Ascendance Trilogy. I absolutely loved the first two books and I can't wait to read this one!

8. Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry

I just posted my review of The Giver by Lois Lowry and this is supposed to be the second book in the series. It is technically a companion novel which I am pretty upset about, but I really need to give it a try.

9. The Ruins of Gorlan (Ranger's Apprentice 1) by John Flanagan

I have several friends who love this series so I thought I would give it a try.

10. This Star Won't Go Out

This is a nonfiction book about a girl named Esther who died in 2010 from thyroid cancer. I have already started this book and it is incredible! I am a third of the way through it and I already recommend it to everyone!

11. Wonder by R. J. Palacio

I started the first couple of pages and wasn't a huge fan of this book. I'm really hoping that it is going to get better because I just got sent The Julian Chapter by NetGalley and I need to read Wonder first.

12. Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough

After reading Harry Potter years and years ago, I am still intrigued by this world of magic and that is why I picked up this book

13 and 14. The Hunger Games and Catching Fire movie guides

This is pretty much explanatory.

I hope you enjoyed this library haul.

I am planning on doing a NetGalley haul soon!

Leave a comment below telling me which book you think I should read first!

So long!

-Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment