Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Let's Talk Book Covers (#1)


We all judge books by their covers.

Face it.

We do.

I'd like to take this time and share with you some of my favorite covers.

I plan on making this a weekly thing.

I'll show you the cover,

tell you why I like the cover,

and tell you a little bit about the book!

Let's get started.


I have been in love with the cover of The Invention of Hugo Cabret ever since I first saw it.

It's just so beautiful!

I love artistic and intricate covers like these.

This book follows a twelve year old boy named Hugo who is trying to fix his father's automaton. 

He lives in the walls of the train station fixing the clocks.

The automaton creates this mystery which he solves with the help of his friend Isabelle and others they meet along the way.

This is probably my 5th favorite book ever and definitely my most read book.

I hope you enjoyed my first "Let's Talk Book Covers" post!

So long!

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment