Thursday, May 15, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Book Edition (#1)

I thought I'd do this today so that I could talk about books that I read a while back. I'm kind of modeling this after The YA Bookworm Blogger's Memory Lane Mondays.

This week's book is...


Artemis Fowl!

Author: Eoin Colfer

series or standalone: the first in this series!

favorite character and why: Artemis Fowl, he's just so smart!

least favorite character and why: I don't like Mulch Diggums. Enough said.

What I thought about this book: I didn't really like this book. I just wasn't in the mood and I felt that this book just dragged on and on.

Will I read the second book?: I already did! I felt in the mood to read it recently and absolutely loved it! I will be posting a book review soon.

best quote: It's been a really long time (2012!) since I've read this book, so I had to look up quotes on GoodReads. This is my favorite quote that I could find.

"Captain Short's life is in danger, so push the button before I climb that tower and push it with your face!” 

So that was the first book edition of Throwback Thursday.

Tell me what you thought about it in the comments below!

So long!

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment