Friday, March 7, 2014

Top 5 Friday: Movie Characters I Would Most Want to Play

This post has a rather wordy title but I couldn't really think of anything shorter. This was a fun post to do!

As usual, I will work from my fifth choice to my first choice.

5. Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter


I've always liked Luna and she would be a fun character to play. She's so insightful and dreamy and unlike anyone else. 

4. Isabelle from Hugo


The thing I like most about Isabelle is her love for books. Except for her more adventurous side, Isabelle and I are similar in some ways. She would be a very fun character to play.

3. Skeeter Phelan from The Help


I haven't technically finished The Help (as of Tuesday when I'm writing this post) and I haven't seen the movie, but I love the character of Skeeter. She is rather naive in the beginning but really learns a lot about racism and kindness throughout the book. 

2. Hermione Granger from Harry Potter


Who wouldn't want to play Hermione? She's so cool and smart! Still, I don't want to kiss Harry or Ron. That aside, playing Hermione would be amazing.

1. Liesel Meminger from The Book Thief


Liesel is yet another lover of books. She is several years younger than me, but I love her character. I talked a bit about her when she won Best Female Protagonist in my Bookish Academy Awards. I just love Liesel. 

Honorable mentions: Sara Crew (The Little Princess), Matilda Wormwood (Matilda), Ginny Weasley (Harry Potter), Lucy Pevensie (Chronicles of Narnia)

I hope you enjoyed this Top 5 Friday!

What movie characters would you most want to play?

So long!

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment