Thursday, February 6, 2014

The Newspaper and Today


I told you I was in the newspaper! This is me and my dad in his office. I am holding his iPad with the AWH teen site on it. We got to have a full out interview with Emily Maddern and a photographer. We are on the front of the faith page in our local newspaper. 

At art class today, my friend, Savanna, and I were going around to all the tables that had newspaper on them (we were painting) to see if we could find this article. 


This has has been my life today. I didn't have time to do school before art class because I had two or three outlines and a quiet time to write. I still have yet to really start school! 

I felt so professional in this set up. I had my Bible on one side and my quiet time book on the other side. My computer keeps restarting spontaneously so I used it sparingly. I used my dad's laptop instead. 

So, I hope you enjoyed this quick and spontaneous update!

So long! 

-Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment