Friday, February 28, 2014

Top 5 Friday: Disney Villain Songs

Hello, everyone! I was puzzling over what my Top 5 Friday would be about when I realized that I haven't posted anything about music recently.

So here we go with my favorite Disney villain songs!

5. Mother Knows Best from Tangled


4. Cruella De Vil from 101 Dalmations


3. Friends on the Other Side from Princess and the Frog


2. Poor Unfortunate Souls from The Little Mermaid


1. Be Prepared from The Lion King


I know I didn't talk much about these videos.

I'm sorry.

I'm really tired.

I've learned the important lesson that too much stress and a long to-do list every day causes you to get sick.

And feel terrible.

And tired.

So long!

-Hannah

PS: I'm planning something really big that I can't wait to share with you!

1 comment:

  1. Feel better soon!! Praying for you!! I love all these villain songs, villain songs are always the best. hehe.

    ReplyDelete