Friday, February 7, 2014

"Tonight's the Night"

Ginger and I are planning on having some fun tonight.

It is going to involve two things.

Dessert.

Movies.

Yes, it is Friday.

Ginger and I always take Friday nights to do something fun. We usually watch movies but occasionally we'll play LEGOs.

We see it as our time to watch PG-13 movies.

Lia has seen some more mature movies like Avengers, Thor, and Lord of the Rings but Ginger and I would much rather enjoy them instead of worrying about making sure Lia's eyes are closed.

Tonight will be different though.

It will be extra special.

All because of one movie...


Yes, we are going to watch Thor: Dark World tonight.

It came out digitally a couple of days ago so Ginger and I decided to pull together our money.

I can barely hold in my excitement! 

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are watching two other movies.


This is one of the few romances I can tolerate. The reason? It's raged PG. There could not be a tamer romance. I saw it a couple of years ago and loved it. I am kind of forcing Ginger to watch it, but that's okay.


We are also planning on watching The Incredible Hulk. I'm really hoping that we can watch this one last because I will most likely fall asleep during this one. I kind of feel like I need to watch this one though.

Three movies is a whole lot compared to what Ginger and I usually watch. Usually we just watch one movie and at least one of us will fall asleep. Lately, we have just been watching Agents of SHIELD and Downton Abbey. 

I did the math a little while ago. Watching all three of these movies will take approximately 5 ½ hours. That wouldn't be too terrible if we were starting at 9:00 PM like we usually do. Unfortunately, we won't be able to start until 11:30ish. We should be headed towards bed by around 5:00 AM that means. 

We're in for a long night.

We've been planning ways to stay awake. We might take our Smash Book stuff to do after Thor: Dark World. We're planning on eating plenty of food as well.

That means Ice Cream and Hello Panda cookies!


So, Ginger and I are in for quite a night!

Wish us luck!

I might post in the middle of the night saying how we're doing.

So long!

-Hannah



2 comments:

  1. My sister and I watch movies and play video games on Thursday and Friday nights regularly! We love it! :D Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete