Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Unfinished Book Series'

Hello, everyone!

Just in case you were wondering why I didn't post another library haul, I didn't actually get anymore library books this week. I have way too many to read right now!

That is why I am doing something different today.

I was thinking last night about all of the book series' that I have started and haven't finished.

It's kind of sad...

I'm going to try really hard to complete as many of these as possible this year.

Here's my list.

1. Heist Society by Ally Carter


I have read the first book in this series and I am half way through the second one. I still, however, have the third book to finish this year. Ally is writing a fourth one that will come out soon as well. 

2. Sisters Grimm by Michael Buckley


I've been reading this series for a while and I am about to finish it. I only have one more book to go!

3. 39 Clues by various authors


I have read the first book in the series and that's it. I know there are other series' associated with the 39 Clues, but for right now, I'm just sticking with the originals.

4. Seeds of America by Laurie Halse Anderson


This is another one of those series' that I have read the first book of but not the rest. I actually one the second book and have started it. I just haven't finished it. Her new book comes out next month and I can't wait to see what it is about!

5. Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer


I am so excited about reading this series. The author has written the first three with the fourth coming out in 2015. This series is different from the others in that I haven't started it. When I get my other books out of the way, I'm planning on starting it.

6. Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter


I am really enjoying reading Ally Carter's books and I can't wait to start this series. I think this one will come after the Lunar Chronicles!

7. Ascendance Trilogy by Jennifer A. Nielson


The first book in this series was recommended to me by Lune and I absolutely loved it. It was filled with so many surprises! The second book was really good as well. The last book came out yesterday and I could barely contain my excitement! I have been waiting for this book to come out for a while now and I cannot wait to start it.

8. Two Rings Series by Madison Louise


This is the series that I feel most guilty about not reading. I mean, my friend has been writing it since we were, like, 12 or 13! I have read the prequel book and started the first book, I just haven't finished it. 

9. Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart


I have heard really good things about this series. Ginger has even read it! The books are rather long long and I just haven't had the time to attempt them yet.

So there you go.

A list of all the series' that I desperately need to finish. 

There are more, of course.

Such as the Swordbird books by Nancy Yi Fan. 

Still, these are more important.

I'm planning on creating a page about the books that I finish.

What book series' do you still need to finish?

So long!

-Hannah

1 comment:

  1. I've read all of the 39 Clues. (I read all of the books, in both series during Spring Break last last year. lol) I've read all of the GG books by Ally Carter, and all the Heist Society books. And yeah, you better finish those Two Rings books, girl. ;) Or at least read the rest of THE STORM SAGA...you know...because....;)

    ReplyDelete