Thursday, January 9, 2014

Guys, I'm Obsessed!

Seriously, guys, it's becoming a problem.

So, today, I bought another one.

One of what, you may ask.

Another Smash Book.

Yes another.
           

Our local Michaels store is closing and they are having amazing sales right now. That's how I got my other new Smash Book. I just could resist getting another one!

This one is different though. I got a Smash Book kit this time. It comes with a Smash Book, pen, mini Smash Book thing, decorative tape, a "Top Ten" booklet, decorative labels, and a decorative bag. My friend Hazel has one very similar to this one.

Here are the pictures I took of it.


Here is all of it together in the kit. It was only $3 and opposed to $18, that's an amazing deal!


I really like using decorative tape so I was glad to get some more.


This is a little bag that you can put things in and put in your Smash Book. I don't know how I'm going to use it yet but I really like it.

I would have put the other pictures that I took on here, but they are all sideways and I really don't feel like going onto PicMonkey and changing that. 

So, I have three empty Smash Books and a few pages left to do in my first one. 

Let me know if you've like me to do posts on decorating my Smash Books or showing you some of the pages that I finish. My friend Lune is planning on doing a Smash Book post so you can check that out on her blog when she does it.

I think I'm going to do a post on my upcoming drama play soon. It'll probably be next Saturday if you want pictures from it. 

If you have any great ideas for posts that I can use, comment below. I'd love to get fresh ideas from you!

Oh, and by the way, if you were worried about my mental state after my last post….

I'm getting better….

Maybe….

Does crying make it better?

Oh well. 

So long!

-Jade Kanani

2 comments:

  1. I went to Michael's to buy a Smashbook, but they were all sold out! lol. You took them all, Jade! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smash books are awesome! Your new one is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete