Friday, January 3, 2014

December Favorites

I got the idea for this post from someone I often watch on YouTube.

I don't know how many of you watch her, but I love watching Bethany Mota's videos. She does videos on fashion, makeup, and other things like that.

One of the things that she does every month is a "favorite" video. In that video she shows her viewers what her favorite makeup, clothing, and random things for that month.

It's usually a fun video and I thought it would be pretty fun to do something like that on my blog. You should know that I will be putting my own twist on it.

So here we go!

                                                 My favorite lotion this month has been….


Ginger gave me a whole set of Warm Vanilla Sugar body products for my birthday and I love them. Not to mention, I love Bath and Body Work's new packaging!

                           My favorite Chapstick (because I don't wear lipstick!) this month is….

I already told some of my friends about this Chapstick. It almost smells appalling, yet it is amazing. I use Chapstick all the time because my lips are always dry. Having incredible Chapstick helps a lot!

                                        My favorite shower product this month has been….


One of my friends gave this to me for my birthday and I don't really know how to describe the aroma of this product. It is a really rough scrub and it makes your skin so soft. My favorite part, however, is the fragrance. Amber Blush is going to be my new favorite scent at Bath and Body Works now!

Now, for the fun stuff!

My favorite school subject this month has been….


I really enjoy literature. I feel like it helps me appreciate life more. I've never been much into reading poetry, but I've really gotten into it a lot more with the amazing poems in my book. 

My favorite shirt this month is….



I got this shirt at Old Navy (where I buy everything!) and it is one of my most comfortable shirts! I was kind of drawn to the fox, so I was really excited when my mom said that I could get it.

                                                      My favorite movie this month is….


Now You See Me is my absolute favorite movie. I watch it every chance I get. Yes, it did kind of ruin the splendor of magic shows for me, but it was just such a good movie. Yes, the PG-13 rating is COMPLETELY understandable (I do not recommend it for anyone under the age of 13). I even close my eyes in one part. Nevertheless, It is a wonderful movie that I recommend to anyone and everyone!

Now for the most important!

My favorite book this month is…..


My friend Lune Lenore Violette has written an amazing book called Arch Nemesis and I enjoyed it so much. I loved all of the action sequences and her characters were perfect (I still don't like Liam…).

That's all for my December Favorites. Tell me in the comments what you think about this kind of post.   I'd love to know what you think!

So long!

-Jade Kanani

2 comments:

  1. I remember you telling me about that chapstick! haha. And I love that fox shirt! Have you ever listened to the song "What Does the Fox Say?" the video and song is hilarious. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best chapstick ever! I've heard parts of the song and we've played most of it in steel drums but I've never actually heard the whole song. I'm so weird...

      Delete