Friday, January 31, 2014

Top 5 Friday: Movie Villain

Time for another Top 5 Friday!

This week's topic is MOVIE VILLAINS!

This week I will start with my fifth choice and work up to my first choice.

I hope you enjoy!

5. The Child Catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang


Don't remember him? He's the guy who scared you when you were little. He was worse than the monster under the bed and creepier than halloween. My theory is that they made him this creepy to make sure that children never ever trust people with ice cream. He gives me the chills just looking at him.

4. Smaug the Terrible from The Hobbit trilogy


He was a decent villain in the book but he's way better in the movies. Anyway, how could I resist putting the most realistic looking dragon on this list. Just a reminder, when you go see The Hobbit: the Desolation of Smaug in 3D, be prepared to hold on to your friends arm!

3. Loki from The Marvel Universe


I'm not in love with Tom Hiddleston like many girls my age (cough, cough LUNE, Cough..). However, he was a pretty good villain.

I just realized something.

I put Tom Hiddleston and Benedict Cumberbatch in the same post.

How are you fangirls holding up?

It's about to get worse….

2. Moriarty from BBC's Sherlock 


In case you were wondering, I'm talking about the Moriarty from the Sherlock TV show, not the movie. I know I said that I was doing movie villains, but, yet again, I couldn't resist. How to describe Moriarty. I have no idea. No one could have played him better. He is hilarious yet terrible.

And for the moment you've all been waiting for….

1. Lord Voldemort from Harry Potter


No one could out do Voldemort.

"You just can't." 

Okay, I'll stop.

It's just that I'm staring at a picture of Moriarty!

Anyway….

He is pure evil. There isn't anyone worse.

Do you want to know why he's the best villain?

He doesn't have a nose.

He cannot smell death (that was for you, my fellow Book Thief lovers).

The poison of it cannot reach him.

That is the reason.


I hope you have enjoyed this post.

Tell me what your top 5 movie villains are in the comments below.

So long!

-Jade Kanani

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post! It's funny, I did my Top Five on Batman Villains. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOKI!!!!! Tom and Benedict in one post. You just made my life.

    ReplyDelete